Pages

Welcome!

I'm so glad you've stopped by! In June 2010 I left a great job to be a stay-at-home momma to my three sweeties. Join me as I explore the joys and sorrows of leaving work, staying home with the little people who matter most, as well as the trials of living on one income, marriage, life, and living by faith. I'm learning so much about myself, my husband, and my kids by writing here and I hope to continue learning to sing praises to the One who gave me this blessed life!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Distraction

Anyone else out there get distracted easily? I'm even having a hard time typing out this second sentence! Blah!!
Lately, I find myself lost in my own thoughts when I should be working. I don't want to be one of those daydreamer employees who does just enough to get by, but I'm afraid that's exactly the category I'm falling into at the moment. Dolly daydream . . .
Mostly I'm thinking about my daughter and what it will be like for her to have a little brother; I wonder how in the world we're going to get by on one income with all the out-standing debt we have; how I can be a better support for my husband as he's looking for more work.
We got word back from Arkansas--basically, hubby is asking for way more than this company can afford, so they're in the slary negotiating stage.
I'm no longer convinced that moving out of state is the answer to our financial issues. I'm really starting to want to figure out how we can stay put, I just have no idea how we're going to cover all the bills AND pay down debt.

Heavenly Father, hold us up. I'm so distracted lately that I'm having a hard time getting my work done . . . all I want to do is stay home with my daughter. It's hard getting out of bed each day and dropping her off at daycare. Please give me the strength and fortitude to keep pressing forward!
I love you Lord. Thank you for your mercy today. Amen

No comments: